Saturday 5 March 2016

My super holidays with Frank


On the first Saturday  Frank and I sewed a seahorse.
 On Wednesday we played a game called Times Up family,
in this picture I am miming a vampire and Frank is counting the cards.
On Friday  Frank and I  went to the mountains in Plateau de Beille.
We did some cross contry skiing.

On Saturday , Frank, my dad and I went to Barcelona. This is Frank and I on the train.
This is me at the Sagrada Familia built by Gaudi.



                                                                          This is me at the flat in
Barcelona.                 






 I am sorry for he real madrid fans, but Frank is now a Barcelona
fan and has been trained when he sees Real Madrid to boo them.

Here is me at the match.


















Here I am eating chocolate con chorros.

No comments:

Post a Comment