Thursday 15 October 2015

Me and Frank

On Friday's I go to tennis šŸŽ¾ so I brought Frank with me. While I was playing, Frank was playing in his ball pool.
Here he is:
This weekend my cousins came to visit us from Spain.
On Saturday we went to the tennis club to show it to my cousins. Here is a photo in the tennis club:
The afternoon we went to Trufaut. In Trufaut there are some animals: fishes, cats, dogs, reptiles,...
On Sunday, we went to Toulouse down town, while we were walking we found umbrellas flying in the sky:

4 comments:

  1. How did the umbrellas get up there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures, Teresa! Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did the umbrellas fly without falling?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a nice time with your cousins. I like the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete